Intuit Full Service Payroll allows you to process both unscheduled and scheduled paychecks.
|Important: If any errors are found after payroll is submitted, please contact Payroll Support immediately so an agent can help resolve the issue for you.|
- Select the Payday tab.
- Select the desired pay schedule from the Who Do You Want To Pay page.
- Select the employees to be paid.
- Enter hours and additional pay for the selected employees.
Note: Error Detection Technology alerts you when you enter hours significantly different than usual hours. Look for the blue information icon to the right of the hours field to identify the differences from the last payroll.
- Select Preview Payroll and review your payroll for accuracy.
- Select Submit to Intuit.
- Processes direct deposit checks
- Allows manual checks to be printed
- Print paychecks and pay stubs from the success page as appropriate.
Still need to pay some employees?
- Select the Home tab.
- Select Pay Remaining Employees.
- Select the remaining employees to be paid and run payroll just as you have previously.
We will detect employees that have already been paid and allow you to submit for those who have yet to be paid in the current pay period.