You cannot access a copy of a filed return in the Payroll Tax Center.
You can access a copy of a filed return in the Payroll Tax Center.
You have an active Assisted Payroll subscription.
If you cannot find a filed payroll tax form in the Payroll Tax Center, it might be one of the following:
- Your company did not use Assisted Payroll service within the quarter and year you selected.
- The form is not yet available. Quarterly Tax Forms are available 35 days after the end of the quarter. For a list of Filing Schedule for Tax Forms filed by Assisted Payroll, see Assisted Quick Tax Guide.
- You are looking for withholding tax coupons, which are not displayed in the Payroll Tax Center.
- You are looking for an amendment or a W-2c, neither of which is displayed in the Payroll Tax Center. Amendments and W-2c's are sent to you through secure email to you when completed. For instructions on opening secure emails from Intuit see Set up a secure account to view email from Intuit.
- Your account was suspended (NSF)
- You had Entity Change in current year.
If you can't access the Payroll Tax Center or download copies of tax returns Intuit has already filed, see Request copies of tax forms. In the Notes section of the request form, indicate that you can't access the Payroll Tax Center, if applicable.