Find out why your profile does not display on the Find-a-ProAdvisor website.
If your profile does not display on the Find-a-ProAdvisor website, don't worry. We'll walk you through the process and help get your profile published for prospective clients to see.
This concern has something to do with
Your current certification status and the physical address provided within the profile does not exist or incorrect.
To get your ProAdvisor profile published ensure that
- An active ProAdvisor subscription must match at least one of the certifications you've completed.
- You must have either passed the QuickBooks Online certification exam within the past 366 days, or have passed one of the three most recent versions of the QuickBooks Desktop certification.
- Your given address should be a real, recognized physical address
- A misspelled address or incorrect ZIP code can result in a profile not appearing within the zip code search.
- Fake addresses are also not supported within the search. If your address can't be found on a map, it won't validate properly.
- As PO boxes are not physical addresses, these also may not validate properly.
To edit your profile, see Publish and manage your Find-a-ProAdvisor profile, for more info.