Find answers to your questions about ProAdvisor certification.
A ProAdvisor is a QuickBooks-certified independent accounting pro who can provide strategic insights to businesses. The articles in the following sections can help answer questions you have about ProAdvisor certification.
For basic information about ProAdvisor certification, see the following articles:
- ProAdvisor Certification FAQs
- Access your certification courses
- Access your certification history
- Get certified ProAdvisor badges
Maintaining your certification
For help in maintaining your ProAdvisor certification, see the following:
The following articles provide information about Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits:
- ProAdvisor certification and Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits
- Type of CPE Credits for the ProAdvisor Certification Course
- Missing CPE certifications from events facilitated by a third party training partner
For guidance in helping you resolve certification issues you may encounter, see the following:
- ProAdvisor Certification Center does not show a completed exam or training module
- Prior desktop certifications are not appearing for active QuickBooks ProAdvisors