Do you need to make changes to your QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription? You can make most changes yourself from within your account! View your subscription details, update your payment details, make changes to your billing address, or even cancel your subscription, all from your QuickBooks Self-Employed account.
Important: These steps are not applicable if you subscribed through Google Play or iTunes. You will need to modify your billing information with them.
Update payment or billing information
- Open QuickBooks Self-Employed in a web browser.
Note: These changes can NOT be made in the app
- Select the Gearicon at the top, then Billing Info.
- Select the pencil icon in the Payment Information section.
- Update the credit card information, then select Update.
- To update the Billing address, fill out the current and correct address in the next section.
- Select Close (X) when done.
- Select the Gear icon at the top, then Billing.
- Under the Cancel Subscription header, select Cancel Now.
Note: If you cancel your subscription, you can access QuickBooks Self-Employed only through the end of your billing period. We will store your data for 1 year, but you cannot access it unless you resubscribe. After that, we delete all data, including stored receipts