Before you cancel your QuickBooks Online subscription, please review the following information.
- You must be signed into your QuickBooks company as the Master Administrator or Company Administrator.
- If you purchased your subscription from your accountant, contact your accountant to cancel.
- If you purchased your subscription from a mobile app store (such as iTunes/Apple Apps or Google Play), please see Unsubscribe or cancel QuickBooks Online subscription purchased through an app store (iOS or Android)
- If you're not in the United States, please see Cancel your QuickBooks Online subscription (Non-US)
- If you have a Payroll Subscription, you must complete or clear all e-payments and direct deposits before you can cancel.
- If your account has been suspended, you must re-subscribe before you can cancel.
- If you don't want to cancel, you can downgrade or upgrade your subscription plan:
Before you cancel, we recommend that you save your data:
- Print all QuickBooks Online forms or reports that you might need.
- If you are converting to desktop, export your data to QuickBooks Desktop.
- For more information, see What happens to my data after cancellation?