To see all the charges for a customer:
The Transaction List by Customer report shows all transactions. You can modify it to show only charges.
- In the navigation bar, click Reports.
- Click All Reports > Review Sales > Transaction list by Customer. (Note: The Transactions list by Customer report is a feature that's available only in QuickBooks Online Plus.)
- Click Customize.
- Click Lists.
- Click the Transaction Type drop-down arrow and select Non-posting.
- Click Run Report.
Charges are non-posting transactions and do not appear in most accounting reports or in registers (or account histories).
To see the list of recurring charges:
- Click the Gear icon > Recurring Transactions.
- In the Transaction Type list, select Charge.
Each line is a template that creates one or more charges.