Go to Invoicing (Or Sales) > All Sales.
The Sales Transaction page is a central area to view and work with the transactions that bring income to your business.
The Money Bar is a key part of the page. It shows you at a glance the status and amounts of your money-in transactions. It gives you an instant view of open and recently paid income.
It also shows you if you have unbilled items like estimates/quotes, time activities, and charges or costs.
The list itself contains:
- Sales receipts
- Credit memos/Adjustment Notes
- Delayed charges (QuickBooks Online Plus and Essentials only)
- Billable time activities (QuickBooks Online Plus only)
From the Sales Transaction page you can easily:
- Create new invoices, sales receipts, estimates/quotes, and credit memos. Just click Create (+).
- Create other customer entries, like charges, time activities, and credits (QuickBooks Online Plus and Essentials only).
- Quickly see the status of any transaction in the list (like Open, Paid, Partially Paid, Overdue—whatever is appropriate for the transaction).
- Take action on a transaction—like receive payment for an invoice—directly from the list, without having to find the individual transaction first.
- Print transactions or packing slips (for invoices and sales receipts), individually or for a group you select.
- Send a transaction, or send a group of them you select. When you send a single transaction, you can customize the message you send with it.
- Filter the list to see only the items that you're interested in.
- Change the columns to view just the data you need.
- Change the status of estimates/quotes right from the list.
- Export the list to Microsoft Excel so you can work with the data it contains in other ways.