The customize report feature in QuickBooks Online can help build the report you want to see.
Note: This information does not apply to payroll reports.
Customize a report
- Select Reports from the left menu.
- Select Customize for the report you wish to customize.
- Change the settings in the Customize report window.
- Select Run report at the bottom.
Save a customized report
- Select Save customization at the top.
- Enter a Custom report name.
- If you want to share your customized report with other company users, check the box to Share this report with all company users.
- Note: If the user who created a custom report is deleted from the company, any reports they created will also be deleted.
- Select Save.
- You can then access it through the My Custom Reports tab of the Reports feature.
Other customization options
- Resize column widths.
- Export reports to Excel and make your changes there.
- You can also change the way a report prints using your Internet browser settings. Your browser adjusts margins, page orientation, and what appears in the headers and footers.