The Vendors/Suppliers page is where you keep track of the Vendors/Suppliers you work with. Vendors/Suppliers are people or companies that you pay money to, such as a store, utility, landlord, or subcontractors who do work for you.
To add a Vendors/Suppliers
- From the left menu, select Expenses then Vendors/Suppliers.
- Select New Vendor/Supplier.
- Complete the fields in the Vendor/Supplier Information window, then select Save.
Use the Vendors/Suppliers Money bar
It shows the number and total amount of the following:
- Purchase orders you have open with Vendors/Suppliers.
- Bills from Vendors/Suppliers and how many are overdue.
- Bills you’ve paid in the last 30 days.
View transactions for a Vendors/Suppliers
You can also:
- Edit the Vendor/Supplier profile.
- Create a new Bill, Expense, Purchase Order, or Check/Cheque for your Vendor/Supplier.
- Filter the list to show only certain transaction types.
- Print a transaction.
- Export transactions to an Excel spreadsheet.