Follow these troubleshooting steps if your recurring payments are not downloading in QuickBooks Desktop.
NOTE: These do not apply to recurring payments with Sync Manager. Intuit Sync Manager support for recurring payments in QuickBooks Desktop ended on October 19, 2016.
- Make sure you are using a supported and updated version of QuickBooks Desktop:
- QuickBooks 2017 R5
- QuickBooks 2016 R11
- QuickBooks 2015 R14
If you’re not sure which version and release you are using: In QuickBooks, press F2 or CTRL+1 on your keyboard to open the Product Information window.
To get the latest release: go to the Downloads and Updates page.
- Ensure you are logged into your payments account in QuickBooks. If you’re not, click the red key icon on the upper right to log in.
- Confirm your payments have downloaded by going to the Customers menu and clicking Credit Card Processing Activities > Record Merchant Service Deposits.
- If the payments have downloaded they will now appear in the blue Ready to Record tab.
Note that depending on the number of payments, it could take a few minutes or longer for all payments to download. Leave QuickBooks open until you see all your payments in the tabs in the Record Merchant Service Deposits screen.
- If your payments do not appear in this tab, please contact QuickBooks Payments support at 800-558-9558.