Looking to create or find a Record of Employment (ROE) in QuickBooks Online? This article will guide you through creating and locating a Record of Employment (ROE) for active, inactive, and/or terminated employees.
To generate a Record of Employment (ROE):
- Click Employees from the left menu.
- Adjust the drop down menu to show
- Select the desired employee from the list
- Click the edit pencil next to
- Using the Status drop down menu, change the employee's status from Active to Terminated.
- Select Reason for Status Change and enter the appropriate termination date.
- Click Done
- A pop-up will appear asking if you'd like to create the employee's Record of Employment. Click Yes.
To access the Record of Employment (ROE):
- Click on the Taxes tab on the left menu.
- Select the Payroll Tax tab at the top of the screen.
- Under Forms, click Employer Forms.
- Select the desired employee from the drop down menu.
- Click ROE
- Click View.
- This will open a new tab displaying the Record of Employment.