On the Home tab, you will be able to view charts of your business profit for the current tax year, total business mileage, and your top deductions. To view another tax year, tap the range at the top and select the date range you'd like to view.
On the Taxes tab, you can view your annual allowable and disallowable expenses in one place, broken down by expense category. You can change the tax year you're looking at by tapping the small calendar in the upper right corner.
Here you can also toggle showing Schedule C Form data. Toggling this on will show the annual breakdown of your business income, total allowable expenses, net profit, and total estimated tax for the tax year.
- Tap the cogwheel on the upper right corner.
- Tap Reports.
- Tap the Report you want to email to yourself (or your Tax Pro)
- Select a timeline of the report ( YTD, this month, last month, etc.)
- Confirm the email address.
- Tap Send at the upper right corner.
- Tap the hamburger (≡).
- Scroll down and tap Annual Taxes.
- Tap Schedule C Spending or Deduction to display the corresponding expenses for each category.
- Tap the Calendar icon at the upper right to select Tax year.
iOS: Tap the cogwheel and select Help & FAQ.
Android: Tap the overflow menu and select Support.
Note: When you contact support, the app will ask you if you want to attach an app log to the support email. This can help us identify any issues you're experiencing.