Double check your bank statement
Log into your banking website and check the transactions there or on your bank statement. You may actually have that transaction twice, in which case your data came in correctly. If you only see the transaction once, then...
Check for duplicate accounts connected
You may have your bank account connected twice. Go to the bank accounts page and double check that the bank or bank account is only appearing once. If the bank is connected twice, you can delete or hide the extra account. To hide a bank account:
To hide a bank account:Let us help you find duplicates
- Click Gear icon in the upper right corner
- Click Bank Accounts in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Find the account you want to hide and toggle ON the Hide option
If you don’t fall into the above two scenarios, we’ve built a helpful tool to help you get through them. To use this tool:
- Go to the "Transactions" page from the left-hand menu
- If we found possible duplicates, you’ll see a note at the top. Click "Delete duplicate transactions"
- Select each group of duplicates and mark the copy you want to keep
- Select “Keep marked transactions.” Any unchecked transactions will be permanently deleted
If you don’t fall into the above two scenarios, then you can exclude the duplicate transactions as they come in. To exclude a transaction:
- Click the transaction
- Check Exclude on