We have a great Tax Bundle subscription that includes both QuickBooks Self-Employed and Turbo Tax Self-Employed for one subscription price. It gives you use of both our app and Turbo Tax Self-Employed, plus free e-filing for one federal and one state return.
If you signed up for the bundle, but want to use a different tax prep method, you can change-downgrade-your bundle to QuickBooks Self-Employed only.
Here's what to do:
- Select the Gear from any page, and then choose Billing info.
- At the bottom of the Billing Info page, select Cancel now.
- Select the Keep QuickBooks Self-Employed option.
- Select Change subscription.
- Leave the QuickBooks Self-Employed app and go to your Device Settings.
- Select Your Name.
- Select iTunes & App Store.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Select QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- Select the standalone offer.
- Confirm the changes.
- Select the menu ☰.
- Select Settings.
- Select Subscription.
- Select Change Subscription.
- Confirm the changes by selecting Continue.