You can easily create professional-style invoices for billing your clients. With a few simple steps, you'll conveniently charge your clients for performed labor or provided goods once your work is done.
Bonus points: You can apply to receive payments online. When you give your recipients the option to pay online, you're able to get paid faster.
Get started with Invoices:
- Click Invoices on the left-hand navigation bar, and go to Create invoice. The New invoice page drops down, and a Contact info pane slides out from the right.
- Review and complete your contact info. Including this allows the recipient to know who sent the invoice and how to contact you.
- Enter the recipient's name and email address.
- Choose a custom Invoice number, otherwise we'll create one for you.
- (Optional) Enter a due date.
- Enter a description of the service by clicking Add work. You can break your work down by flat rate, hour, or item.
- (Optional) Click Add line to add as many items as needed.
- (Optional) Add a message.
- Click Preview to double-check the invoice before you send it. You may also save it as a draft.
- In the preview, click Back to edit to make changes, or click Send if you're good to go.
- Mark an invoice as paid
- View it (like a preview)
- Duplicate it (i.e. if you bill the same client or the same services frequently)
- Export it as PDF
- Print it
- Resend it
- Delete it
When you receive your payment, click the Mark as paid link in the Action column on the right. If you have Payments set up, this change will reflect automatically once the payment is received.