If you're having trouble finding your bank, try these tips:
- Verify the spelling. This is a pretty obvious tip, but it’s one of the most common mistakes people make.
- Try entering your bank's URL instead. For example, to find Compass Bank, try searching for "compassweb.com."
- Search for the name of the issuing bank. You can find the issuing bank's name on the back of your card. For example, "Chase," "MBNA,' or "Bank of America" will work, while "Visa" is too generic.
- Enter more specific search terms. If the results returned are too broad, try searching with more specific wording.
- Use simple one or two-word terms. If you’re not getting any results, try broadening the results by narrowing the terms. For example, “Citi” or “PNC.
If you're still having trouble, it may be that we don't support your bank yet. In this case, let us know that you want us to support it.
- Click the Gear icon () and select Bank accounts.
- Type in the search box.
- Click the Request to add your bank button that appears.
- Enter the bank URL, bank name, and your email address. (Make sure they’re correct.)
- Click Submit.
We add support for new banks based on the number of customer requests, and also on approvals from the banks themselves. Thanks for sharing your feedback.