Need to resubscribe? No problem! We'd love to have you back.
You should be prompted to resubscribe as soon as you sign in. But if you aren't, just follow these steps:
Once done, a green bar with your order number appears at the top of the page. You'll also receive order confirmation emails with the same information.
- Sign into your account.
- Select the Gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Choose Billing Info from the drop-down menu.
- (Optional) Select View options if you want to select a different type of subscription—with TurboTax or without. (Note: Customers referred by their account or tax pro won't have the choice to add TurboTax.)
- Confirm the billing information and CVV number.
- Select Subscribe to confirm.
If you recently canceled the account and don't see the option to resubscribe, it is possible the cancellation is still pending. If that's the case, you'll still have access to your account until your next billing cycle. At that point, your account will be fully canceled and you can resubscribe. (Whew.) If you're unsure whether your account is canceled or how long you'll have access, you can contact our support team and send us an email.
Note: If you resubscribe within 12 months of fully canceling, you'll be able to access your earlier data. After 12 months, you can still resubscribe with the same credentials, but the data will no longer be there.