Change your password
- Open QuickBooks Self-Employed in a web browser
- Select the Gear icon at the top
- Select Profile
- Select Edit next to Password
- Follow the rest of the instructions to change your password.
Reset your forgotten password or user ID
- Go to the Sign In page based on where you're located:
- Select I forgot my User ID or Password below the Sign in button.
- Follow the rest of the instructions to retrieve your login credentials.
Note: Changing your password for QuickBooks Self-Employed changes it for any other Intuit products you might have, such as TurboTax or Mint.