To reset your password:
- Click the Gear icon ( ).
- Click Profile, and then click the pencil icon to edit.
- Under Password, click Reset my password for this and other Intuit products.
- Follow the rest of the instructions to change your password.
- Go to Sign In page https://selfemployed.intuit.com/login.
- Below "Sign In" button, click the link "I forgot my User ID or Password".
- Follow the rest of the instructions to retrieve your login credentials.
Note: Changing your password for QuickBooks Self-Employed changes it for all Intuit products, such as TurboTax or Mint.