You can import from sources other than your connected bank accounts. Be sure to do it carefully:
- All amounts need to be correct (you can't change the data once it's on our servers).
- Make sure there are no duplicates.
- Always try to connect an account as your first choice before importing. It greatly reduces errors, makes you much more efficient at managing your finances, and updates automatically whenever you sign in.
To import your CSV file:
- Click the gear icon () at the top right of any page.
- Click Imports in the dropdown menu
- Click Import older transactions on the right for the account you want the transactions to belong to.
- Follow the instructions onscreen to finish importing your data.
- Click Import.