If you don't want to see transactions from a particular bank account, you can hide the account or delete the account from the app altogether.
Hiding a bank account keeps all of the data in the app but can help your screens less cluttered and easier to navigate. Deleting a bank account completely removes the data from the app.
To hide a bank account:Android:
- Tap Bank Accounts from the left navigation menu to pull up the list of connected banks.
- Tap the bank you wish to hide.
- Check the box to hide the account.
- Tap the cogwheel in the upper left corner.
- Tap Bank Accounts to pull up the list of connected banks.
- Tap the bank account you wish to hide.
- Toggle on the Hide option.
Note : Hiding an account also hides any transactions from that account. To include those transactions but keep the account hidden, manually create those transactions or import a CSV file.