For all GST reports, go to Home page. Click on Reports on left menu, and go to All Reports tab.
You can also create reports by clicking on  Taxes > View Reports > Report name >Run Report

Read more:  How to get data from QuickBooks Report for populating GSTR 3B (India Only)

GSTR1- 4. B2B Invoices                      

Taxable outward supplies to all registered persons/entities (i.e. with GSTIN).

This report considers -

1. Invoices and Sales Receipts. Journal Entries are not considered.
  2. Transactions raised for a registered buyer, i.e. a customer for whom GSTIN has been updated in QuickBooks.
    1. Without a GSTIN, the transaction would be considered a B2C transaction.
  3. Interstate and intrastate transactions.
  4. Transactions with GST tax rates other than
    1. Nil Rated (0% IGST, 0% GST),
    2. Exempt (Exempt IGST 0%,
    3. Exempt GST 0%) and
    4. Non GST (Out of Scope 0%).

GSTR1 - 5. B2C Large Inter-State Invoices

Taxable outward supplies to consumers where Place of Supply (State) is other than the State where supplier is located (inter-state supplies) and where invoice value is more than Rs 2.5 lakh.

This report considers -

2. Transactions raised for an unregistered buyer, i.e a customer for whom GSTIN has not been updated in QuickBooks.
  3. Transactions with taxable value greater than INR 250000. Note that the value being considered is exclusive of tax.
  4. Transactions with IGST selected in the Tax column.
  5. Note that selecting Place of Supply currently cannot be used by QuickBooks to determine the transaction being interstate or intrastate.

GSTR1 - 7. B2C Small Invoices

Taxable outward supplies to consumers (other than Section 6).

This report considers -

2. Transactions raised for an unregistered buyer, i.e. a customer for whom GSTIN has not been updated in QuickBooks.
  3. Transactions with taxable value less than or equal to INR 250000. Note that the value being considered is the total invoice value, i.e. Net - Discount + GST on Net + Shipping + GST on Shipping.
  4. Transactions that are both intrastate and interstate. 
  5. Transactions with GST tax rates other than
    1. Nil Rated (0% IGST),
    2. Exempt (Exempt IGST 0%)

GSTR1 - 6. Exports

Supplies exported including deemed exports.

This report considers -

1. Invoices and sales receipts. Journal entries are not considered.
  2. Transactions where the Place of Supply is set to Other Territory.
  3. Transactions with and without tax.

GSTR2 - 4. B2B and Unregistered Invoices

Bills from Registered Taxable Persons including supplies received from unregistered person in case of reverse charge.

This report considers -

1. Bills only. Expenses, Cheques and Journal Entries are not considered.
  2. Transactions raised for registered suppliers, i.e. suppliers with GSTINs in QuickBooks.
  3. Reverse Charge transactions raised for unregistered suppliers, i.e. suppliers without GSTINs in QuickBooks.
    1. Reverse Charge transactions refers to a bills which use items in which a reverse charge percentages have been specified,
  4. Transactions that are intrastate and interstate (i.e. with GST and IGST rates selected).
    1. This includes transactions with GST rates named Exempt and 0%.

GSTR2 - 7. Credit/ Debit Notes

Details of credit/ debit notes.

This report considers -

1. Supplier Credits only. Journal Entries are not considered.
  2. Transaction raised for registered suppliers, i.e. suppliers with GSTINs in QuickBooks.
  3. Transactions that are intrastate and interstate (i.e. with GST and IGST rates selected).

GSTR2 - 8. Other Invoices

Supplies received from composition taxable person/unregistered person & other exempt/nil/non GST supplies.

This report considers -

1. Bills only. Expenses, Cheques and Journal Entries are not considered.
  2. Transaction raised for unregistered suppliers, i.e. suppliers without GSTINs in QuickBooks.
  3. Transactions that are intrastate and interstate (i.e. with GST and IGST rates selected).
    1. Also included are transactions with GST rate set to Exempt and 0%.

Read more: How to get data from QuickBooks Report for populating GSTR 3B

To send your feedback about QuickBooks, click the gear icon in top right in QuickBooks and select Feedback.

Liked this update? Click Yes below.