Troubleshoot your Internet Explorer if, after upgrading to a newer version of QuickBooks Desktop, your Loan Manager or Cash Flow Projector is missing or you are getting the following error when opening either of the add-ons:
Feature update - reboot required to use this feature: QuickBooks updated this feature to work with your version of Internet Explorer. Please reboot your computer to use this feature.
Solution 1: Reboot your computer
Solution 2: Run Reboot.bat
Solution 3: Enable Compatibility Mode in Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11
IMPORTANT: Although the steps below also apply to Internet Explorer 11 and older versions, please be reminded that Microsoft has already ended support and updates for Internet Explorer 10 and below versions. For security and compatibility, ensure that you have Internet Explorer 11 installed in your computer.
- From the Tools menu, click Compatibility View Settings.
Note: Press the Alt key if the Tools menu is not available.
- Select Display all websites in Compatibility View and click Close.
Solution 4: Restore default settings of Internet Explorer
- From the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Select Internet and click Default level.
- Select Local Intranet and click Default Level.
- Click the Advanced tab and click Restore advanced settings.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Open QuickBooks and run Loan Manager or Cash Flow Projector.
If you continue to experience this issue even after performing the steps above, consult with an IT professional.SLN41870