After upgrading to a new version of QuickBooks Desktop, Loan Manager or Cash Flow Projector is missing or you are getting the following error when opening an add on:
IMPORTANT:Rebooting the computer may re-enable the Loan Manager or Cash Flow Projector. Try this before following the steps described below.
Solution 1: Run Reboot.bat
Solution 2: Follow the outlined steps in the Microsoft article Internet Explorer 9 fails to load VBD documents
Solution 3: Enable Compatibility Mode in Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11
- From the Tools menu, click Compatibility View Settings.
Note: Press the Alt key if the Tools menu is not available.
- Select Display all websites in Compatibility View and click Close.
Solution 4: Change Internet Explorer settings to default
- From the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Select Internet and click Default level.
- Select Local Intranet and click Default Level.
- Click the Advanced tab and click Restore advanced settings.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Open QuickBooks and run Loan Manager or Cash Flow Projector.
If the issue persists, Uninstall Internet Explorer 9 or 10 and revert to IE 6, 7, or 8 to use Loan Manager or Cash Flow Projector. If you continue to experience this issue, consult with an IT professional.SLN41870