When you try to send an online bill payment from an account setup for Online Billpay, you see the following error message:
The account number for the specified account was not recognized OL-307
This may happen if your Financial Institution (FI) has not activated Online Bill Pay for the account.
To fix the problem you need to contact your FI and have Online Bill Pay activated for the account.
If the issue persists, try to deactivate and reactivate online bill pay for the account.
- From the Lists menu, click Chart of Accounts.
- Right-click the account and select Edit Account.
- In the Edit Account window, click the Bank Feed Settings tab.
- Click the Deactivate All Online Services radio button.
- Click Save & Close.
- From the Banking menu, select Bank Feeds and click Set Up Bank Feed for an Account.
- Click Yes when you see a message "All open QuickBooks windows will be closed temporarily to set up online banking services. Do you want to continue?"
- Select your QuickBooks account then click Next.
- Enter or select QuickBooks Bill Pay - New! as the name of your financial institution and click Next.
- Enter your QuickBooks Bill Pay customer ID and PIN. Confirm your PIN, then click Sign In.
- Click Finish.
You can also refer to Troubleshoot Bank Feeds issues and errors, including OL and OLSU errors.SLN41291