To update your credit card information on file, choose the option that applies to your situation:
- If you know your customer and subscription number:
- Visit www.quickbooks.ca/accountupdate to update your payment information on a secure website
Note: Updating your payment information does not clear any outstanding balances.
- If you have an outstanding balance at the time of updating your payment information, the outstanding balance will be cleared on your next billing date. You do not need to call in. Please note, you may still receive missed payment notices from Intuit until your next billing date when your balance is fully cleared.
- If you have missed two payments in a row and your license has been deactivated, you will need to contact QuickBooks Desktop support to settle the balance now and reactivate your license.
- Your updated payment information will be applied to future billing statements
- If you do NOT know your customer and subscription number:
- You can locate this information on your QuickBooks Desktop billing receipt that is e-mailed to you
- Contact QuickBooks Desktop Support
To switch from credit card payments to pre-authorized payments, complete the Pre-Authorized Payment Authorization formQuickBooks Desktop support.
- If the existing Primary Contact on file is still with the company, please have them contact QuickBooks Desktop support to authorize the change to a new Primary Contact.
If the existing Primary Contact on file is no longer with the company, please email BackOffice_Fax@intuit.com with the following information:
- Subject: Primary Contact Change Request
- Customer Number
- New Primary Contact Full Name
- New Primary Contact Email Address
- New Primary Contact Phone Number
- Scanned image of proof of business membership for the new Primary Contact. Examples include a business card or form with the company letterhead.