- If you're using the GoPayment reader, plug it into your device and be sure the device volume is on the highest level.
- If you don't have a reader, you can scan or key enter the credit card information into GoPayment.
- GoPayment works with Visa, MasterCard, American Express (AMEX), and Discover cards (if your GoPayment account supports these).
- Using GoPayment in the app saves you time because the payments get recorded directly in QuickBooks Online—no need to import or add them to QuickBooks Online later.
- Payment credit card processing is turned on by default, but if you decide not to use it in our app:
- Android: Select the options button > Settings, and turn GoPayment OFF.
- iPhone/iPad: From the main menu, select Settings, and turn GoPayment OFF.
- Payments you process with GoPayment through the app won't appear in the standalone GoPayment app.
- To learn more about GoPayment or sign up for it, visit Intuit Merchant Services.
QuickBooks Learn & Support Home
- 5 people found this useful
Using GoPayment with QuickBooks Online for mobile
If you currently use GoPayment, and it's connected to QuickBooks Online on the web, you can use it in the mobile app when you create a sales receipt or payment. Just swipe, scan, or manually enter the card information to accept a payment.
Looking for advice from other business owners?
Visit our QuickBooks Community site.