The Intuit Education Program is dedicated to empowering educators and students to advance their skills and expertise in accounting, tax, and entrepreneurship. For more information, you can:
- Visit www.intuiteducationprogram.com
- E-mail email@example.com
- Students receive 12-month access to QuickBooks Online Plus
- Educators receive a non-expiring license to QuickBooks Online for Accountants
For your complimentary subscription and basic resources, go to www.intuiteducationprogram.com.
- Students receive 5-month access to either QuickBooks Accountant Desktop 2015, 2017 or 2018
- Schools receive non-expiring licenses of either QuickBooks Accountant Desktop 2015, 2017 or 2018
- School licenses are restricted to school computer labs and instructor computers. They are not to be installed on student computers.
For a complimentary subscription and basic resources go to www.intuiteducationprogram.com.
- Students can get certified for QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop after passing an exam through Certiport.
* Do I qualify for the Intuit Educational Program for QuickBooks?
Academic institutions that qualify include:
- Faculty or staff: employed by an accredited primary or secondary school, public or private university or college, school district, or board of education
- Accredited public or private primary or secondary schools providing full-time instruction for grades K-12, or school districts for such schools
- Accredited public or private universities or colleges (including community, junior, or vocational colleges) that grant degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study
- Institutions which fit the above criteria must use the software for instructional purposes only
Students that qualify include those that belong to the aforementioned institutions.INF12761