Sales Tax Liability Report (STLR) shows a summary of sales tax you’ve collected and owe to your tax agencies. It gives you the total taxable sales, total nontaxable sales, tax rate, tax collected and sales tax payable as of – all broken down by tax agency/district.
This article links to content that provides recommended solution to some of the issues you may encounter when running the Sales Tax Liability report in QuickBooks Desktop for Windows.
- QuickBooks 2015 crashes when STLR is filtered by Number
- Sales tax item in the STLR shows zero rate
- STLR does not show Tax Vendor
- STLR shows sales tax items no longer in use
- STLR displays multiple taxes
- STLR shows daily sales overages & shortages as non-taxable sales
- STLR includes gift certificates as non-taxable Sales
- STLR: Total sales does not match the Sales by Item report
- STLR and Pay Sales Tax Window Do Not Match
- STLR: Total sales is different from total income
- STLR: Taxable Sales times Tax Rate is not Tax Collected
- Tax Rate and Tax Collected columns in the STLR are blank
- Other Line shows on Sales Tax Liability Report
If you are on Mac, refer to Resolve issues on Sales Tax Liability report (QuickBooks Mac Desktop) (applies to US only).SLN40102