QuickBooks Online Accountant is your one-stop shop for accessing your ProAdvisor benefits, managing QuickBooks Online clients, and collaborating with your other firm members. Whether you plan to work with clients in the cloud or just use it to access benefits like certification courses and the Find-A-ProAdvisor directory, QBOA offers what you need to run and grow your firm. Best of all, it's completely free- a gift to our accountant customers.
If you have a paid Desktop ProAdvisor membership, QBOA can also help manage those benefits as well, allowing you to download your software and access Desktop certification courses not available to free ProAdvisors.
To get started, you can sign up for QuickBooks Online Accountant in one of two ways:
Sign up from a client email invitation
For instructions on how to send or accept an invitation for QuickBooks Online Accountant, see Add new clients to QBOA.
If you get an error accepting an invitation, see Error received when clicking Accept Invitation or logging into QBOA.
Sign up from the Accountant website
Already have an Intuit login, or already a ProAdvisor?
- At the sign up page, click the Sign In link. You'll see the fields on the sign-up form change to a login screen.
- Enter your username and password for the login you wish to create your QBOA account on. If you are a ProAdvisor, you should use your existing ProAdvisor login here.
- Click the Continue button.
Don't have an Intuit login yet?
- Your email address
- Your first and last names
- Your phone number
- A password for your account
When you're ready, press the continue button to create your QuickBooks Online Accountant firm.