You can limit users' access to different parts of QuickBooks, such as Customers and Sales, or Suppliers and Purchases.
You can also limit a user's ability to perform administrative functions such as adding users, changing company information, managing subscriptions and billing, and so on. You can learn about the different access rights when you change a user's access rights.
To change access rights
Important: You can change a user's access rights only if you are a Company Administrator, or if you have user management access rights.
- Click the Gear icon > Manage Users.
- Select the user whose access rights you want to change.
- Click Edit.
- In Access Rights, click Change.
- Select the type of access for the user, and then click Next.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Click Finish when complete.
- Click Save.
Sign out and back into your company to enable your new access rights..
If you are the Master Administrator, you can transfer that role to another Company Administrator. How?