When you try to create, print or email a pay stub and/or payroll reports either you get an error, nothing happens, or QuickBooks Desktop closes.
Why this is happening
- There is a problem connecting to your currently selected printer, Microsoft XPS Document writer on XPS port.
- Could not print to printer
- Error: QuickBooks can't complete the current action due to a missing component: Missing pdf file component
- QuickBooks Desktop is not responding
- PDF Converter shows offline
- You cannot print directly to the QuickBooks PDF Converter
- The device is not ready
- Unable to save as .pdf file
- Quickbooks Desktop could not save your form or reports as a .pdf
- QuickBooks Desktop freezes when you try to reconcile accounts
- Print Driver Host for 32-bit Applications has Stopped Working
- Unrecoverable error
- 15064 06798
- 14982 50172
- 14983 96787
- QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation Error -20, -30, or -41
- Error 1722 or 1801 when installing PDF Converter
Check out this article on our QuickBooks Desktop community site: Unable to reconcile accounts or to create, print, or email .pdf files and Troubleshoot common printer problems for detailed steps about how to resolve these printing issues.
Unable to reconcile accounts or to create, print, or email .pdf files
Troubleshoot common printer problems
Error: You do not have a PDF viewer installed on your computer.