Although you have a current disk delivery subscription and are using the most recent tax table, the Payroll Center (or Manage Service Key window) shows that you need to update. This may be caused by having an outdated disk delivery key.
You can update the disk delivery key in your QuickBooks.
You have an active disk delivery subscription.
Everytime your service renews, a new disk delivery key is generated and sent to the Payroll Admin of your account through email.
- If you received a new disk delivery key, Enter or edit your payroll service key/disk delivery key.
- If you did not receive a new disk delivery key, contact us.
If the Payroll Center or the Manage Service Key window still shows that you need to update after entering the new disk delivery key:
- Take note of the service key and disk delivery key of your company.
- Remove payroll service key in QuickBooks Desktop
- Enter or edit your payroll service key/disk delivery key again.