This report shows the total and taxable wages that are subject to federal and state withholding.
To see this report:
- In the left navigation bar, click Reports.
- Click in the search box (the one with the magnifying glass icon) to see a drop-down list of reports. If you know the name of the report, start entering the report name to quickly jump to it in the list.
- Select Payroll Tax and Wage Summary.
- Select a time period from the Date Range drop-down.
- Select a specific work location to see a list of taxes and wages paid at that location from the Work Location drop-down.
- Click Run Report.
The Payroll Tax and Wage Summary report is a great way to find the information you need for state or local taxes. For example, click the name of a tax in the report results to see the amount of tax paid per employee by Social Security number (SSN).
- Payroll reports overview
- View the Total Payroll Cost report
- View the Payroll Tax Liability report
- Troubleshooting payroll reports
- Payroll resources: Tools, supplies, websites