You can print pay stubs to hand out to employees who receive their pay through direct deposit or who receive handwritten checks.
Print pay stubs after submitting payroll
To submit paychecks and immediately print pay stubs:
- On the payroll confirmation page, type in your first check number in the series (or skip this step).
- Click Print paychecks to open the PDF in a new tab.
- Right-click in the pay stub PDF, and select Print (or for Mac, press Command-P).
If you want to print your checksor pay stubs later, run the Paycheck list report. You can also print a check or pay stub for a particular employee from the Employees list.
To print one or more checks or pay stubs for a specific employee:
In the left navigation bar, select Employees.
- Click the name of the employee to pay.
- On the employee's page, click Paycheck list.
- Select the checks to pay.
- Enter the check numbers if applicable.
- Click the Batch Action drop-down arrow, and select Print.