Need Help with payroll? Click a topic to find out more:
- What do I need to do when I hire a new employee?
- Gathering information about a new hire
- Add an employee
- Change employee info
- Delete an employee
- Set up and pay an employee
- Assign a pay schedule to an employee
- Add another work location
- Add or change an employee's email address
- Update my employee's W-4 information
- Take an employee off payroll
Deductions and contributions
- Set up employee deductions and company contributions
- Set up retirement deductions and contributions
- Set up health insurance deductions and contributions
- Set up company contributions to a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Set up a garnishment
- Handle garnishments for special situations
- Non-tax liability payments
- Pre-tax paycheck deductions overview
- Direct deposit overview
- Set up direct deposit
- Set up direct deposit for your company
- Set up direct deposit for your employees
- What's the cutoff time for approving payroll for direct deposit?
- What if my pay date falls on a weekend or holiday?
- Bank holidays
- How do employees know direct deposit is correctly in their bank accounts?
- When will my employee's account be credited?
- If I submit direct deposit checks in advance, when will my employees be paid?
- Employee authorization form for direct deposit
- How can I see which paychecks are direct deposit?
- Direct deposit security limits
- Insufficient funds–what do I need to do?
- Create a paper check instead of direct deposit for one payroll
- Schedule payments in advance with direct deposit
- Troubleshoot direct deposit issues
- Bank holidays
- Change an employee's pay rate
- Change pay to direct deposit or paper check
- Create paychecks for all employees
- Create one paycheck at a time
- Reimburse for expenses
- Add a bonus to regular paychecks
- Create bonus checks only
- Add a commission to regular paychecks
- Create commission checks only
- Make a fringe benefits adjustment
- Missing a pay type
- Select payroll options
- Edit an employee's most recent paycheck
- Delete a paycheck
- Print pay stubs
- I don't see the Print paychecks button. Where is it?
- Paycheck print options