When you're ready to print:
- Choose one of the following to go to the Print Checks page:
- Click Transactions > Expenses. Then, click the Print checks button near the top or the Print check button for a specific check in the list.
- When writing a check, click Print check at the bottom of the page.
- On the Print Checks page, select the bank account you want to use.
- Select the checks to print in the list. To select all checks, click the checkbox in the table header.
Tip! The current balance at the top changes to show what the bank balance would be once your checks clear the bank. You can also see the number of checks you've selected and their total amount.
- Enter a starting check number. This should be the first number on the preprinted checks you loaded into your printer.
- Click Print preview. A preview window appears, which you can scroll to view the checks.
- What to do next depends on your browser:
- Most common: The preview window displays a floating toolbar or a toolbar at the top of the window. Click the printer icon in the toolbar.
- Fairly common: A separate window opens with another preview. Click the printer icon in the toolbar at the top of the window.
- Less common: The preview may appear blank, or it may download a .pdf automatically. If blank, click the link to download a .pdf. Open the .pdf and print from there.
- When you're done printing, close any open previews or print windows.
- Answer the question that appears about whether your checks printed OK. If you need to reprint some or all of your checks, you'll need to repeat steps 3–8 again.
Align checks to print
Why some checks are missing
Order checks and supplies