Banking error 103 occurs when the banking credentials in QuickBooks Online don’t match what your financial institution (FI) has on file.
If you recently changed your banking credentials (username or password) on your FI’s website, follow these steps:
- Select Banking.
- Locate the card for the appropriate account receiving Error 103 and select the pencil icon.
- Select Edit sign-in info.
- Enter your new credentials and select Update.
Double-check that you selected the right bank and entered your banking credentials (username and password) correctly by following these steps:
- In the search field, enter the bank's URL (example: http://www.chase.com).
- Select your bank. If you see multiple options, you may have repeat these steps to find the correct one.
- Sign in with your banking credentials.
- If you receive the error 103 again, select Go back. Repeat these steps and choose a different bank name from the list.