- Sales Summary – The Sales Summary report contains a summary of TAX amounts charged to different customers. This report does not show transactions detail. This report shows the Customer Name, Customer State, TIN No., CST Registration Number, Taxable Amount and Tax Amount.
- Sales Detail – The Sales Detail report contains details of transactions on which we have charged TAX from customers. This report shows Date of Transactions, Customer TIN, CST Registration Number, Customer Name, Customer State, Transaction Number, Tax Rate, Tax Amount and Taxable Amount. More columns can be added to this report.
- Purchase Summary – The Purchase Summary report has a summary of VAT amounts charged by suppliers. This report does not show transactions detail. This report shows Supplier Name, TIN of Supplier, Taxable Amount and Tax Amount
- Purchase Detail – Purchase Detail shows detail of all the transactions on which our suppliers have charged VAT from us. How much VAT has been charged on transactions can be seen on this report. This report shows Date, Transaction Type, Supplier Name, TIN of Supplier, Transaction No., Taxable Amount and Tax Amount. More columns can be added to this report.
- Tax Prep Report – The Tax Preparation report shows the combined amount of tax charged by us to customers and charged by our suppliers to us. This report can also be considered before making payment or filing VAT returns. This report shows details of the transactions on which VAT has been calculated whether these are income transactions or expense transactions.
- Non Tin Sales – The Non Tin Sales report shows all the transactions of the customer on which VAT has been charged but the customer’s TIN number is not updated in customer setup.
- URD Purchases – The URD Purchases report shows all the transactions of suppliers where VAT has been charged by supplier but his Tax Registration number is not updated in the Supplier setup. This report tells us about all suppliers for whom we have to update Tax Registration number in QuickBooks Online.
- View Adjustment – The View Adjustment report shows all the tax adjustments and payments made under the TAX Payable account using different TAX rates.
- CST Sales with Form Nos. – This report shows all the sales transactions on which we have calculated CST and have mentioned Form number. If on any transaction we have charged CST and have not mentioned Form no. then that transaction will also list here with blank Form no. This report helps us getting information on those transactions where charged CST and missed form number.
- Service Tax abatement Report – Service tax abatement report shows you all the sales transactions on which abatement has been calculated. It shows the transactions details along with abatement percent and abatement amount calculated on the transactions. We have option to add more columns on this report.
- Service Tax Reverse charge detail – This report shows you all the transactions on which Reverse charge has been calculated. This report shows all the transactions details along with Reverse charge percent, Taxable amount with Reverse Charge and Reverse charge amount. Please not that this report will show you all the transactions entered on or after October 1st 2015. For transactions entered prior to October 1st 2015 please click on link Service Tax – Reverse Charge detail report.Due to changes in Reverse charge which got affected from October 1st 2015 we have two reports for Reverse charge Detail.
QuickBooks Learn & Support Home
What are the different tax reports available in QuickBooks? (India only)
Following are the different Tax Reports available under the default Tax Agencies created in QuickBooks Online India Company :
Looking for advice from other business owners?
Visit our QuickBooks Community site.