QuickBooks Online Accountant provides accountants with an exclusive ability to undo reconciliations without manually editing individual transactions from within the register.
Undo a reconciliation
Note: This feature is designed for accounting professionals and is exclusive to QuickBooks Online Accountant subscribers.
- Select the Gear icon at the top, then Reconcile.
- Select Reconciliation history at the top.
Note: This will display the Reconciliation History page.
- Select the desired Account and Report period.
- Locate the desired report, based on the Statement Ending Date.
- In the Action column, select the drop-down arrow and choose Undo.
- Review the confirmation pop-up and select Yes to proceed.
- In the final confirmation window, select Undo.
- Select OK.
IMPORTANT: Undoing a reconciliation will automatically undo any reconciliations that come after it, chronologically (based on the Reconciled On date).HOW18226