Remove manual work and save time; connect your bank and credit card accounts to QuickBooks Online and download recent transactions.
Connect your bank and credit card accounts in QuickBooks Online:
- Select Banking from the left menu. Search for your financial institution or select Add Account and then search.
- Select your financial institution from the list.
- Enter your User Id or Login Id and password for the financial institution website and select Continue.
- Complete the extra security verification steps if your financial institution requires it, and select Securely connect.
- Select the bank emblem to the left of the account that you want to connect and select the account type drop-down menu to choose a bank or credit card account. You must choose either a Bank or Credit Card account. If you don't have the account created, you can select +Add new to create a new account.
- Select Connect, QuickBooks Online will download the past 90 days of transactions. This could take a few minutes.
- If you need less than 90 days, select Need a shorter date range?
- If you need more than 90 days; see Upload more than 90 days of bank transactions.
- After your download finishes, you'll be taken back to the Banking page to review and add your transactions to QuickBooks Online.