- The company ID(s) – To locate the company ID, please login to the file and with the Home page open, hold down CTRL+ALT+? (Command+Option+? on a Mac) on your keyboard. Alternatively, click your company name on the top right and select Your Account. The company ID would be displayed on this page.
- Your consent to have them deleted.
- Support personnel are required to verify requests and may write back to the registered Master Administrator’s e-mail address to get a second confirmation.
- Note that files with a valid annual subscription attached will not be considered for deletion.
- This process is applicable to India files only.
QuickBooks Learn & Support Home
QuickBooks support will assist you in getting unwanted data files removed. Please contact us
preferably by e-mail and provide the following information.
- 1 person found this useful
I have created multiple companies by mistake. How to get rid of them? (India only)
Looking for advice from other business owners?
Visit our QuickBooks Community site.