- Click the Open Menu button (it looks like 3 horizontal bars, located in the top right corner of the browser).
- Click Options (for Mac, start from the Firefox menu using the Finder and select Preferences). You can also use the Tools menu if you press F10 or the ALT key.
- Click the Content tab.
- In the Pop-ups section, click Exceptions.
- Enter qbo.intuit.com and click Allow.
- Enter qdc.qbo.intuit.com and click Allow
- Click Save.
- Restart Firefox.
Sometimes a toolbar that you're using has its own pop-up blocker and the menu options or icons can vary. Your best bet is to hover your mouse over each icon, then text should appear describing what the icon does. Normally, when you're hovering over the pop-up blocker icon, it will list the number of pop-ups blocked or the current on/off status.
To see what toolbars you have and make them available, go to the View > Toolbars.
If you do all of this, and QuickBooks Online pop-ups are still blocked, press the CTRL key before clicking the button or link that brings up the pop-up window. This will suppress any pop-ups.