This article is for US customers who purchased Intuit products through retail or online stores.
Refund for QuickBooks Online
In accordance with Intuit's 60-day money-back satisfaction guarantee, QuickBooks Online offers refunds on products purchased from retail or online stores for a period of 60 days from purchase date. Refunds will not be issued after 60 days from purchase date for any reason.
The product must be purchased directly through a licensed retail seller of QuickBooks. The refund policy does not apply to software sold through third-party seller websites such as Ebay or the Intuit Reseller Program.
Refunds for products purchased from a retail or online vendor as a physical product in a box:
- Cancel QuickBooks Online Subscription and return the entire package and product to Intuit within 60 days from purchase date. Your refund cannot be processed until Intuit receives the original retail package and a copy of your receipt.
- Send via a traceable method to:
PO Box 580926
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Include the following:
- A copy of the itemized receipt showing the QuickBooks Online purchase with a statement of the reason for the return.
- The full name the refund should be issued to (first and last name or business name), the complete address where the refund check should be sent to, and a phone number.
- The entire package purchased at retail (you must return the box and everything included in order for a refund to be processed).
Intuit recommends that the return be shipped via a traceable method. If returning the product by using the U.S. Postal Service, please use registered or certified mail, or a return receipt. Intuit is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail, or products damaged during shipment. Shipping fees for the initial order and product return will not be reimbursed. Keep a copy of all records sent until you receive the refund check.
Refunds for electronic versions purchased from Amazon or online vendor without a physical product
You have 60 days from the purchase date to obtain a refund for product downloads, product unlocks, and all other electronically delivered Intuit media. Since there is no physical product shipped, you are not required to send anything back to the Returns Department.
- Cancel the QuickBooks Online subscription. See article Cancel QuickBooks Online Subscription for more information.
- Send a copy of your order confirmation email [you can attach or forward] from Amazon.com or other online vendor to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure to include the full name the refund should be issued to (first and last name or business name), the complete address where the refund should be sent to, and a phone number
- You will receive a physical check within 4-6 weeks.
If you have additional questions regarding returns and refunds, please call 800-488-7330 (M-F, 6am – 6pm Pacific, Saturday 6am- 2pm Pacific).
Important: Sales on Ebay or other 3rd-party selling platform/websites are not eligible for returns through Intuit. Please contact the seller or website the product was purchased from for details on how to return.
Refunds of QuickBooks Desktop or other products
To get a refund for check stock purchased from Amazon, visit Amazon's Returns Center to request one.