NOTE: If you do not see the Gear Icon and you are using the QBO Mobile app, please log into a browser to complete updating your credit card.

You can change your payment method at any time. Currently, you can pay for QuickBooks Online with MasterCard, Visa, or AMEX. For our UK customers, we also offer Direct Debit.

1. Select the Gear Icon at the top, then Account and Settings.
  2. Select Billing and Subscription from the menu on the left.
  3. In the QuickBooks section click Edit next to the Payment method
  4. Fill in the appropriate information making sure the information is accurate. For example, in Name on card, enter your name as it appears on your credit card.
  5. Click Save and Done.
Q:  Why are you suspending my account?
A:   We have not been able to bill your monthly QBO subscription because we do not have valid payment details on file.

Q:  Will you charge me for prior months and what will I get charged?
A:  We will not charge you for prior months where you received QBO for free.  On the Account & Settings page where you update your payment details, you will see exactly how much you will get charged.  This charge will depend on which QBO service you are using and where you are in the billing month.

Q:  What does it mean to suspend my account?
A:  This means you have view-only access to QBO. You can still read all of your company data, but you cannot add or edit data.  You can reactive your account at any time once you update your payment details. 5887