If you've already applied for a Merchant Service account or GoPayment from Intuit, here are your next steps:
- First, be aware that it takes up to 3 business days to get a decision, which you'll receive via email.
- If you haven't received anything in that time frame, you can call Intuit's Payment Solutions Division at 800.558.9558 to check on your application status.
- Your approval email will have instructions on how to set up QuickBooks Online to work with your merchant account and/or a link to accept credit cards using GoPayment on your mobile device.
If you received your approval email for QuickBooks Merchant Services to process credit cards in QuickBooks Online but can't locate it:
- Sign out of QuickBooks Online.
- Sign back in to QuickBooks Online.
- Choose Gear Icon > Company Settings >Payments .
- If you see a Learn More box, your QuickBooks Merchant Account still isn't ready to go and you'll need to call 800.558.9558 to check the application status and get more information.
- If you see a setup interview, you're all ready to start accepting credit cards in QuickBooks Online and need to complete the setup interview.