Here are the steps for unmatching downloaded banking transactions.
From the Banking page
- Select Banking from the left menu.
- Make sure the correct bank or credit card account is selected.
- Go to the In QuickBooks tab.
- Find and select the downloaded transaction you want to un-match. To easily find transactions, select a column header to sort up or down by amount, date, description, and so on.
- In the Action column, select Undo.
Multiple transactions at once:
- Put a check mark on each transaction.
- When you’re done, select the Undo button at the top of the Date column.
From the account Register
- Select the Gear icon at the top, then Chart of Accounts.
- Find the account and in the Action column, select View Register (or Account History).
- Select the transaction from the register then click Edit.
- At the top of the transaction, select Online banking matches.
- On the next screen, select Unmatch.
The transactions move back to the For Review tab where you can categorize and add or match them again.6510