If you've already applied for a QuickBooks Payments account from Intuit, here are your next steps:
- First, be aware that it takes up to 3 business days to get a decision, which you'll receive via email.
- If you haven't received anything in that time frame, you can call QuickBooks Payments at 800.558.9558 to check on your application status.
- Your approval email will have instructions on how to set up QuickBooks Online to work with your merchant account and accept mobile payments through the Quickbooks Mobile Payments app
If you received your approval email for QuickBooks Payments to process credit cards in QuickBooks Online but can't locate it:
- Sign out of QuickBooks Online.
- Sign back in to QuickBooks Online.
- Click the Gear Icon > Company Settings> Payments
- If you see boxes called Learn More and Connect, your QuickBooks Merchant Account still isn't ready to go and you'll need to call 800.558.9558 to check the application status and get more information.
- If you see a Manage Details button and a Merchant Account Number, you're all ready to start accepting credit cards in QuickBooks Online and need to complete the setup interview.
If you received your approval email for QuickBooks Mobile Payments and can't locate it:
- Go to the QuickBooks Mobile Payments support page http://support.intuit.com/payments/ and search for "Get Started"
- Follow the steps to download the QuickBooks Mobile Payments app on your phone and get started!