Here's how you can integrate your GoPayment account with QuickBooks Online.
- Choose the Gear icon, then choose Account and Settings or Company Settings.
- Select Payments from the left menu.
- In the Existing account section, select Connect.
- Quickbooks will search for any Merchant accounts associated with your user id.
- Confirm that the correct Merchant account is listed.
- Select Link account to link the account.
- Depending on the type of merchant account you have, you may not be able to link it from the website. In that case, you'll need to call Payment Services support at 800-558-9558 to complete the process.
- If you see a subsection called Merchant details, then your QuickBooks Online company is already linked to a Merchant Service account. You can select Manage details to see more information about that account.
- If you want to link a different account other than the one you currently have, you'll have to contact Payment Services support at 800-558-9558.