When you're ready to pay a bill, you can click Make payment in the Vendors or Expenses tabs.
To pay bills:
- Click the Plus sign (+) icon > Pay Bills.
- Choose the Payment account. If you want to pay from different accounts (such as a credit card instead of a checking account), use the Pay Bills page separately for each account.
- Set the Payment date you want on your payments.
- To narrow the list of bills to pay, click the Filter button. Then:
- To filter by due date, select the Date button.
- To pay just one vendor, select the Payee button.
- If you use locations, select the Location button.
- You can even filter by bills that are past their due date by selecting Overdue status only.
- Click Apply.
- In the left column, select the box for each bill you want to pay.
- You can edit the PAYMENT amount or the CREDIT APPLIED amount for any bill you select.
- Click Save or Save and close. If you're printing checks, click Save and print.