- Intuit Full Service Payroll: 1-866-640-9987
- QuickBooks Full Service Payroll: 1-866-729-4662 Option 2
To cancel your QuickBook Online Payroll Service (QBOP) for QuickBooks Online by following the recommended steps. But before you cancel, make sure you have paid your outstanding taxes and filed your forms.
Important: Once your account is canceled, you'll continue to have access to your account data for six months after the end of the tax year in which that data was collected. You must make your own arrangements to retain the data after that time.
To cancel your payroll add-on service:
- Select the Gear icon at the top > Account and Settings.
- Select Billing & Subscription from the left menu.
- To the right of Payroll, select Cancel Service.
- Complete the short survey and select Cancel Payroll Service.
If you don't see the Billing & Subscription tab, that means that you are not signed in as either the Master Administrator or Company Administrator on the account OR that you purchased your QBO subscription from your Accountant.
- If you are not signed in as the Master Administrator or Company Administrator, please sign out and then sign back in with your Mater Administrator or Company Administrator credentials.
- If you are signed in as the Master Administrator or Company Administrator, please contact your Accountant and work with them to cancel your subscription.
If you do not see the option to Cancel Payroll Service, contact Payroll Support for assistance.
If you decide at a later date to re-start your Payroll Service, you can do it right in your product by going into the Billing & Subscription tab.